Віршики на англійській мові


Family
      ***
I have a father.
I have a mother.
I have a sister.
I have a brother.
Father, mother, sister, brother –
Hand in hand with one another.

***
This is my father. This is my mother.
This is my brother Paul.
This is my sister, this is my uncle.
How I love them all.

***
Here is my father,
Here is my mother,
Here is my sister,
Here is my brother.
Father, mother,
Sister, brother –
We like to be together.

***
That is your mother,
I agree, she is fine.
You love your mother,
And I love mine!

My Mother’s Face
I know a face, a lovely face
As full of beauty as of grace,
A face of pleasure and of smile.
In darkness it gives light.
A face that is itself like joy,
To see it I’m a happy boy.
And I have a joy that have no other.
This lovely woman is my mother!

I love my Mummy
1, 1, 1 – I love the sun.
2, 2, 2 – I love my Mummy too!
3, 3, 3 – My Mummy loves me.
4, 4, 4 – I love her more and more.
I count from 1 – I love the sun.
I count to four – I love my Mummy more!

Help Your Mother!
Help your mother, lay the table;
Put a knife and fork and spoon.
Help your mother, lay the table
Every afternoon.
Help your mother, clean the table;
Take a knife and fork and spoon.
Help your mother, clean the table
Morning, night and afternoon.

Parts of Body
***
It’s me.
I have two legs
With which I walk.
I have a tongue
With which I talk,
And with it too
I eat my food
And tell
If it ‘s bad or good.

I have
I have a head.
It’s very well!
I have a nose,
So I can smell.
I have two eyes
And I can see,
I have two ears
And I can hear.
I have two legs
So I can walk,
I have a mouth.
So I can talk.

How many fingers do I have?
How many fingers do I have?
Five on my right hand,
Five on my left hand.
How many fingers do I have?
How many toes do I have?
Five on my right foot,
Five on my left foot.
How many toes do I have.

All About Me
Ten little fingers,
Ten little toes;
Two little ears,
And one little nose;
Two little blue eyes
That shine so nice
And always so broght;
One little mouth
To kiss Mum “Good night”.

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

Як замовити їжу і напої по-англійськи?

Ввічливі прохання англійською мовою

Сценарій Новорічної казки на англійській мові (початкова школа)